Sunday, July 22, 2007

UNDERGEAR

While searching for pictures of Bert & Ernie, I came across this little fashion accessory...
Undergear Shape Enhancer Boxer
"Redefine your look in seconds! Get dramatic results from a padded front that promises a fuller, beefier silhouette. A defining center back seam that separates and creates a rounder appearance. Hipster back for ample coverage".
It comes in sizes small to XX-large. Don't get me wrong, I love checking out a nice package (that's how I met my husband), but Holy Mother of Pearl, a XX-Large bulge? I'd run away screaming. Every orifice on my body would be squeezed so tight, you wouldn't be able to pry them apart with a crowbar!
(((MUAH)))

8 comments:

Vic said...

Oh My. Thank you for the view. And, oh, I so adore a woman who changes the look of her blog now and then. How divine.

Anonymous said...

XX large? Oy,Im crossing my legs now,

brooke

Marius said...

Yeah, love the new look. Oh, and the guy is HOT! God bless male models.

Linda Merrill said...

great new look Ho! And your orefice comment made me laugh out loud, loudly. I agree completely... xx yikes

kittens not kids said...

what *I* want to know is...

how the HELL did a search for Bert & Ernie turn up THAT glorious result????????????

normally, underwear ads for guys give me the heebie-jeebies (i can't explain it, because I love me a naked, or mostly naked, man as much as the next person) -- but this one: this is ART.

Jess said...

It can't get any better than this.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Thomas Gruber said...

Who is the model??