Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Three Sons

I had adopted (unofficially of course) Michael, Erik & Goil from Bravos Top Design. I love my boys dearly, they are as sweet & loving sons as any mother could want. But the evil botox gang took them away from me. They have been sent to foster homes where they will be subjected to cruelty beyond belief. Oh the horrors they must face, like having to hear the words GMC Arcadia over and over and over again, seeing Jonathan Adler vases on every surface imaginable (there everywhere!) or even worse yet, having their hair crimped by their wicked foster sister.
My poor, poor boys.
(((MUAH)))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When do you paln on telling me and dustin about our new brothers?

Anonymous said...

Erica .... you'll never know exactly how many brothers and sisters you have, she's a Ho in Mo now but before Mo there was Ky.
Just be kind to others, there is a chance they are your kin.
xoxoxo

TheHoInMO said...

Shhhhh anon 3:49, don't be telling all my secrets!

(((MUAH)))

Vic said...

Funny post. Love your blog. I miss the boys too!