Friday, March 30, 2007

Conspiracy Theory

What's up with Girl Scout Cookies these days?
I remember my parents buying them when I was a kid, the boxes were much larger and was filled with cookies. Now you pay $5000 for a miniscule package that contains two cookies. Excuse me, but something is wrong with this picture. Here's what I think is happening....Big Brother has taken over the cookie factory's, they are inserting microchips instead of chocolate chips and you don't want to know what they are doing with the peanut butter! Forget about tapping your phone, they will be tapping your large intestines in the near future.
(((MUAH)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that the Ho is blogging!! Great post. Off to eat some cookies.

Vic said...

Amen, sister. There's a lot of air in those packages!