Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Brain Fart

Have you ever had one of those days where your mind just goes blank? That my friend, is called a brain fart. What is a brain fart you might ask? Being the ever inquisitive Ho that I am, decided to find out.
I found this definition on Google-
Brain Fart: A lapse in the thought process; an inability to think or remember clearly. Draw a blank.
That's the story of my life.
Then I found this question posted on a Yahoo Polls & Surveys page-
Andrew: What does a brain fart smell like?
Ardeur: It smells like dumb.
Me thinks that Ardeur is very smart.
I also found a recipe for a drink called Brain Fart-
1 fifth Everclear alcohol
1 fifth Smirnoff Red Label vodka
2 liters Mountain Dew citrus soda
2 liters Surge citrus soda
1 bottle lemon juice
1 pint Bacardi white rum
Pre-chill soda, and mix slowly with other ingredients and ice in a punch bowl. Serve in punch bowl.
Can you imagine Grandma serving that at her next Red Hat Society luncheon?
After all the exhausting research on the subject, the conclusion that I have arrived at is this, that I have confused you even more or convinced you that I am a walking, talking brain fart.
What else did you expect from me?
(((MUAH)))

No comments: