Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

I'm going to start boycotting Mondays.
My day started out early, like 6:13 am early, when the telephone started ringing like it was trying out for the part of an ambulance siren. Not only did it just about give me a heart attack, but I think that I set some sort of world record while being air borne and wrapped in blankets while screaming like a freakin banshee. And to top it off, it was a wrong number! I swear that I will invent a device that can go through the phone lines and send an electrical current to shock the piss out of anyone that makes wrong numbers at such an insane time in the morning. And you know there was no chance of going back to sleep after that. Sooooo, I get up and proceed to trip over my ninety five pound bear of a dog who just loves to lie in wait for me to do just that, and land on the knee that is already giving me problems. It's hell getting old. The day goes on with all the lovely mundane things that have to be done around the house. WooHoo, fun, fun. Then I get the bright idea to clean out the fridge, silly me. While taking out a bowl of my husbands kick ass, burn your guts out chili, I bump my elbow and send the bowl crashing to the floor. Needless to say that I just loved cleaning up that mess. Not. Let me see, what else happened that day, my daughter and her boyfriend had some drama, my husband gets pulled over on his way home from work and gets a speeding ticket, and I try to put this post up all day without any success. What is it with web servers any way? You have something that you want or need to do, and they go caput on you.
I should have stayed in bed.
(((MUAH)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you. Let's cancel all Monday's going forward. From now on, we all stay in bed and slip blogtinis.
Hope today was better. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I meant sip. We can slip later after we have had to many. :)