Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jury of your peers?

I've been on call for jury duty since last week, the damn lawyers asked for a continuation. I got to thinking (I know, I know, that's a dangerous thing for me to be doing), about what the trial was about. I came to the conclusion that it must be one bad ass blogger. I mean, you get a jury of your peers right? I'm a blogger, so therefore another blogger must be on trial. Makes sense doesn't it? I'm not a murderer, drug dealer, car thief, bank robber or anything like that so I can't be one of their peers. That got me to wondering just how they get a jury for any of these criminals. Wouldn't the jury get arrested too? The judicial system is very confusing.
Back to the blogger.....they must have written something really bad to be put on trail. Did they blog about Paris Hilton?, that's enough to get you the death penalty. Maybe it was about Donald Trumps hair, that over hair sprayed mess should get the electric chair. Or maybe they blogged about the freaks that are on myspace (most of which are my friends). Whatever they did, I promise be fair and honest with my verdict.
Who am I kidding?
Fry the bastard!!!!

(((MUAH)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO. Have to take son to traffic court tomorrow. Will be on the look out for bloggers. Love the post!

Vic said...

Glad to see this blog taking off. Don't you hate jury duty? I've been called up three times but never been asked to serve. Must be the noises I make when they're selecting the jury that turns them off.