Thursday, June 14, 2007

International Weblogger’s Day

Apparently today is International Weblogger’s Day and Allison from Reality on Bravo has tagged me to write a post about five reasons I love to blog, and then to tag five other people (from blogs I love to read) to do the same. It’s a way to promote blogging and to draw you into our web, Hee Hee Hee (btw, that's supposed to be a wicked laugh). You can't resist coming back for more once the Ho has you under her spell.

1. Because it's an opportunity for me to release my inner bitch.
2. I can say whatever I like and I have a lot to say.
3. When I'm on the computer blogging, then my husband has full control of the remote. I like to let him think he's the one with the ball's in our marriage every once in a while.
4. My sister (Chef Biatch/Brillke) got me hooked on blogging when she asked me if I would help with graphics on Blogging Top Chef: Chewing It Up and Spitting It Out! and then asked me to join the gang on Top Design Blogger...Desecrating The Decorating and then asked if I would stay on when we started Bravissimo up. I got hooked and the rest is history.
5. I blog because it's fun, I meet great people and because it helps me (in a small way), to fulfill my life long dream of becoming an author. Don't you dare laugh or The Ho will punch you in the pie ho.

1. The amazing Eric from eric three thousand
2. The other Eric from everything eric
3. Linda from ::Surroundings::
4. The gals at Blogging Top Chef: Chewing It Up and Spitting It Out!
5. Sarakastic from The Fibromyalgia Experiment

Check these blogs out, they rock!

(((MUAH)))

3 comments:

Linda Merrill said...

you got me!

eric3000 said...

Aw, thanks! I completely forgot it was International Weblogger's Day. I didn't get anyone anything!

Marius said...

Fun post! I think you guys are doing a great job with your newest creation, Bravissimo. And you bring a lot of fun and spunk to all of your blogs. Great stuff!