Saturday, June 9, 2007

Paris Who?

I have been missing in action for a while now due to personal issues. Now that I am heavily medicated, I can return to blogging about whatever crap that comes to my warped mind. And the first thing that comes to mind is Paris Hilton, but who the hell wants to hear anymore about that bitch? Let's talk about something worthwhile instead. For instance, when should you mow your lawn? I've heard that you should mow it early in the morning, but if my white trash neighbor ever dares to crank up his three wheeled, duct taped handled, sounds like it's going to blow up at any second lawnmower that doubles as a mosquito fogger, he's going to have one pissed off Ho to deal with. The Ho does not do mornings. I've also heard that it's usually too hot to mow your lawn in the middle of the day, something about burning the grass or something? But I do so love looking at a nice young thing, six packed, body glistening with sweat, pushing a lawnmower.......
Holy Mother of Pearl!
He can mow my lawn anytime. And cut my grass too. Now where was I? I don't have a clue after seeing that picture! I think that I'll just go ahead and post this so that I can sit here and fatasize about....
(((MUAH)))

4 comments:

Linda Merrill said...

Ho!!! Welcome back, we've missed you!

TheHoInMO said...

Thank you, I've missed you too.

(((MUAH)))

Laz said...

WOOF!!

Blatant objectification of the male body is always good!

Damselfly said...

Oh my GOD!!! could you come back in a BETTER way!!???!!!!
I love those little (or BIG) muscle lines that lead to you know where...and he has gottem!