Wednesday, June 13, 2007

New Friends

I went on a friends search today on myspace. My original idea was to find new readers for the blogs that I am associated with, Blogging Top Chef:Chewing It Up and Spitting It Out!, Bravissimo and this one. But I soon found myself finding, lets say "very interesting" people. These are the kind of people that I can relate to best, so called "normal" people just don't get me. I will be researching some of my new friends and plan on posting about them here (with their permission of course). So make plans to check back, this should prove to be very enlightening. And if you want to be one of my myspace friends, check me out at http://www.myspace.com/thehoinmo.
(((MUAH)))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Myspace friends are always fun. There are some weeeeeeeeeeird people in this world.

Oh, and Happy International Weblogger's Day! I'm tagging you to do a post on the top five reasons you blog, as well as tag five others to spread the link love! You can see my post here: http://www.realityonbravo.com/happy-international-webloggers-day/

Anonymous said...

People should read this.